Hamburg | 6 Monate
Für unseren Kunden, ein global agierender US Tech-Konzern mit Sitz in Hamburg sucht ab sofort einen Freelance - Product Marketing Manager (m/d/w).
- The Product Marketing team sits at the nexus of customer needs, the product roadmap, competitive environment and the organization’s go-to-market activities.
- Support go-to-market activities with a deep understanding of specific user segments, providing market intelligence on how they discover, assess, and buy
- Manage the product communications process from the development pipeline to beta and into general availability, including product messaging, collateral development and education
- Support in the execution of major global 360 launches, including understanding & communicating to the wider team market nuances in EMEA, providing recommendations for execution in key markets
- Prioritize product marketing requests across multiple markets, working closely with the head of EMEA Marketing
- Provide subject matter expertise for internal and external product/service/solution training materials
- Competitive research for EMEA - Perform continual assessment of competitive landscape as it relates to a product release, develop and refine competitive positioning. Share learnings with team members in other markets.
- Manage the process of gaining customer feedback to obtain competitive and market insights that can shed light on customer needs and inform key product enhancements and new products
Haben wir Dein Interesse geweckt? Dann freuen wir uns über Deine Bewerbung und/oder Empfehlung!
- Willingness to be the expert on our product; diving deep into understanding nuances and technical functionality then developing simple messaging
- Ability to support in the execution of major global marketing campaigns, acting as the representative for regional requirements
- Proven track record of prioritizing and delivering results within a fast-paced environment
- Ability to drive communication processes and work effectively across global cross-functional teams
- Solution-oriented with ability to structure complex issues
- Applies technical/analytical marketing techniques and uses data for decision-making
- Ability to travel across EMEA and to other markets, as needed
- Must be fluent in English and nice-to-have also: German, French, or Spanish